1. The requesting Club goes to the link for “Forms” on the PAGS home page. (upper left-hand corner under the “Resources”), clicks on the “Request to Add a Secondary Player Form”. The requesting Club/team completes submits the form electronically.
2. The requesting Club MUST approve the form electronically.
3. The player’s primary Club approves the form electronically.
4. The secondary Club must notify PAGS, at Registrar@pags.org, when the primary club approves the form electronically
5. PAGS then approves the form electronically and adds the player to the roster as a secondary player.
6. PAGS will generate a new roster and player passes for the Secondary team. The pass for the Secondary player is the same as a pass for a Primary player with the exception that “Secondary” is printed on the front of the pass.
7. The secondary Club/team is responsible for checking Got Soccer for new documents
The pass must be laminated as with all other passes.
Secondary players may not be added to a roster until the request form has been approved electronically by the secondary club, the primary Club, and the League.
The cost to add a secondary player is $4.00. Do not pay by credit card in the Got Soccer System or submit a check to PAGS for each transaction. The Club will be billed monthly for all player transactions.