The following steps must be taken to add an out-of-state player to a roster.
1. Out-of-state player registers with her home State Association and receives a player pass.
2. Out-of-state player completes her home state’s Permission to Play Out of State Form and has it signed and stamped by her home State Association.
3. Signed/stamped Permission to Play Out of State Form is submitted to EPYS (Beck Kleinert) for approval.
4. While awaiting approval of the Permission to Play Out of State Form the team goes to the EPYS website (www.epysa.org), clicks on “Membership Services”, clicks on “Online Registration” and clicks on “Import Player Form”.
5. EPYS will return the approved Permission to Play Out of State Form to the team, who must submit a copy to the League. (The completed form may be submitted to the League via fax (610-964-0156), email (email@example.com), or it may be uploaded to the player’s account in Got Soccer)
6. The player is added to the roster, the League approves the roster, and generates a roster with the out-of-state player.
Out-of-state players may not be added to a roster until the League is in receipt of the EPYS approved Permission to Play Out of State Form.