Now that the initial team/player registration period is completed (9/4/11), new primary players will be added using the "Add Player Request" form.
1. The requesting Club adds the player to the bottom roster in Got Soccer and uploads her picture to the player’s Got Soccer account
2. The requesting Club/team goes to the link for “Forms” on the PAGS home page. (upper left-hand corner under the “Resources”), clicks on the "Add Player Request" form. The requesting Club/team completes submits the form electronically.
3. The requesting Club approves the Add Player Request form electronically
4. The requesting Club notifies PAGS via email (Registrar@pags.org) that the player is ready to be added and provides proof of age for all players being added. Proof of age can be submitted by:
a. uploading to player’s Got Soccer account
b. via mail to 458 King Rd. Malvern, PA 19355
c. via fax to 610-964-0156
d. Scan the proof of age and email to Registrar@pags.org
5. PAGS verifies the player, approves the Add Player Request form electronically, and adds the player to the roster
6. PAGS generates new player passes and roster
7. Reqeusting Club/team is responsible for checking Got Soccer for new documents.
The new player pass must be laminated as with all other passes.
The cost to add a player is $10.50. Do not pay by credit card in the Got Soccer System or submit a check to PAGS for each transaction. The Club will be billed monthly for all player transactions.