- Login to the EPYSA Online Registration database using your user ID and password
- Select the “Access Team Management” option from the Main Menu
- Go to the team Main Page
- Click on “Players” on the left-hand side of the scree
- Select a player by double clicking on the radio button next to the name (Only one picture can be uploaded at a time)
- Select “Upload Picture”
- Browse to find the picture on your computer and upload
- If the picture is too large (size cannot exceed 240 x 240 pixels) you will need to edit the size before you can upload.
Editing Pictures For Upload
- Photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop is required. If you do not have such software GNS recommends Gimp 2.8 which can be downloaded for free at www.getgimp.com
- Open you photo editing program
- Open the player’s picture, crop the picture to a head shot, and save
- Open the saved picture, select the “Scale Image” function in your software, enter 240 x 240 pixels and save the photo.
- Follow the instructions above to upload the photo.
Gimp software will not work with a Mac, however, there is similar software that will run on a Mac.